Re: Shimla - Newsletter gmail

  • Sumant Sood
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2005
       I don't agree with u on what's the best point about Gmail.
      The best thing about gmail is that u can search through the gmail
      archives just like u can search webpages on google.
      Rediff does not have a search option. Yahoo has it but but u can't
      do it straighway, u have to specify whether u want to search
      inside the email or u want to search inside the subject of the
      emails.

      On the other hand, searching for a 6 months old email on gmail is
      as easy as a click. Plus the other best point of gmail is messages
      threading, so u can have all related email replies in one
      thread.

      Just my point of veiew. I hope other who use gmail heavily agree
      on this.

      regards
      Sumant

      On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 viplav wrote :

      >hey i did not know so many people want gmail account.
      >
      >let me tell u all that gmail is no better than yahoo mail,
      >infact
      >yahoo is much easier and i dont think u will ever get to fill up
      >ur
      >250mb inbox, i have tried and have reached only 23% as yet. but
      >still
      >at 0% at gmail but have reached at 6% at rediffmail(which also
      >provides 1gb, first in world to provide so)
      >
      >only thing good about gmail is that it does not give picture ads
      >as
      >yahoo or msn only text ads. google has also started with its
      >groups
      >services again and it is no mathch for yahoo. i m not a yahoo fan
      >but
      >this is my findings after using both the services
      >

      >regards
      >viplav
      >

      >ShimlaHangout: Catch up with friends!

      >Yahoo! Groups Links