help me out in spain matter

  • viren singh
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2005
      hello dear freinds

      my self viren thakur , i have recently got fellowship
      from UPM madrid in phd curse in IT , please let me
      know where i can meet indians there , where do i live
      what is cheapest mean to get accomdation ... i want
      all these details any one know regarding this country
      please mail me out

      waiting
      viren thakur