ne one from st edwards here?

  • Raw Heat
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 24, 2005
      Please email back..

      thanks
      Rohit
    • raj khanna
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 24, 2005
        i am

        --- Raw Heat <sangarmool@...> wrote:

        > Please email back..
        >
        > thanks
        > Rohit

        __________________________________
        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • raghu khanna
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 24, 2005
          hi...
          i m also from edwards BATCH 2001(icse)..there is also
          a yahoo group and orkut community of st . edwards ..
          peace
          raghu

          --- raj khanna <rajomfs@...> wrote:

          > i am
          >
          > --- Raw Heat <sangarmool@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Please email back..
          > >
          > > thanks
          > > Rohit
          > >

          > __________________________________
          >
          > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

          __________________________________
          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • ramit kakkar
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 24, 2005
            hi guys

            what is this all about, i am really clue less. this is ramit kakkar i did my schooling from st edwards school and passed out in 2004

            presently i am studying in st stephens college delhi

            take care

            ramit

          • Deepak Sandhu
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 25, 2005
              HELLO RAMIT,
              HOW RU?
              IAM DEEPAK.IAM FROM LUDHIANA AS WELL AS FROM
              SHIMLA.CURRENTLY IAM DOING ENGG.FROM THAPAR INSTITUTE
              PATIALA.TELL ME SOMETHING MRE ABOUT U PLZ DO REPLY.BYE
              .

            • ramit kakkar
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 26, 2005
                hi deepak

                great to hear from you, i am presently in delhi doing B.A from St Stephens college. presently i am in 2nd year. thats about it. how are things at your end

                take care
                ramit

              • Deepak Sandhu
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 27, 2005

                  hi ramit,

                  how ru?things r going very nice for me.tell me how is ur studies going on in delhi?and what about the girls in delhi?n also how is ur college life?

                  ok bye take care

                • manish verma
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 27, 2005
                    HI FOLKS
                    it would be great if u send ur personal emails directly to ur frinds add rather then posting it on this group.hope u understand that how much irritated one feels on recievin such unwanted  mails.

                    ramit kakkar <rk_merc@...> wrote:
                    hi deepak

                    great to hear from you, i am presently in delhi doing B.A from St Stephens college. presently i am in 2nd year. thats about it. how are things at your end

                    take care
                    ramit

                  • HARSHVARDHAN SINGH
                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 1, 2005
                      hi
                      people my self is harsh from shimla i think it is a good thoth
                      love all
                      harsh