anuj sharma "indian idol"

  • maziemuzic09
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2006
      Hi Friends,

      I am Manoj, I am new member of this group. Being Himachali(NURPUR) I
      am looking for himachali friends all over india. The message is to
      support my brother who is in the last 8 of indian idol contest.
      Please watch him on Sony (Indian idol 2) this Monday (13/02/06) at
      9:00 PM and vote me during or after the show...you can vote from
      9.00pm (13/02/06) to 9.30am (14/02/06). To vote me sms ANUJ at 2525
      or call 1904424252507.
      To vote for Anuj Sharma sms ANUJ at 2525 or call 1904424252507.

      Please fwd this message to asmnay friend as possible.

      You can find more information about him @
      http://indianidol.sifymax.com/contestants/anuj/

      Thank you.
      Manoj Nag
    • vijay thakur
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14, 2006
        Hi Manoj,
                 I am Vijay Thakur,doing Law from Army Institute of Law,Mohali n its been great news for Himachal.we all are very proud that atleast someone has made his presence felt in the music arena. Your performance will serve as an example for the youth of Himachal to work hard . Best of Luck

        Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket