help himachali " ANUJ SHARMA" to become indian idol

  • maziemuzic09
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2006
      Dear All,

      I am ANUJ SHARMA ( from Himachal Pradesh), I am in last 6 for Indian
      Idol 2 competition on SONY. I am approaching my himachalies to get
      their support as I belongs from a small villiage "Rehan" of Himachal
      Pradesh where the people are supporting me but I need help from
      whole himachal to fight with competent of big cities like; mumbai,
      calcutta & hydrabad. Please watch me on Sony (Indian Idol 2) this
      Monday (27/02/06) at 9:00 PM and vote me during or after the
      show...you can vote from 9.00pm (27/02/06) to 9.30am (28/02/06). To
      vote me "sms ANUJ at 2525" or call 1904424252504.

      You can find more information about me @
      http://indianidol.sifymax.com/contestants/anuj/

      please pass this message to your friends, relatives &
      mates......PLEASEEEEEEE
      Thank you.
      Anuj Sharma

      your help is deeply needed........pleasesssssssssss
    • Subhash Guleria
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 24, 2006
        hi anuj,

        Very nice performance. All the very best for your next levels. We will definetely support you.

        All  the best

        Subhash Guleria

        maziemuzic09 <maziemuzic09@...> wrote:
[...]

        Yahoo! Mail

      • vijay thakur
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 26, 2006
          hi frens,
                      this is vijay thakur from army institute of law,mohali, and i request u to please watch n vote for my fren anuj sharma. please help him in fulfilling his ambition. it will b a great matter of pride for our himachal........so plsssssssssssssss vote for him.

          here's d msg frm anuj to you..................

          "I am ANUJ SHARMA ( from Himachal Pradesh), I am in last 6 for Indian
          Idol 2 competition on SONY. I am approaching  my himachalies to get
          their support as I belongs from a small villiage "Rehan" of Himachal
          Pradesh where the people are supporting me but I need help from
          whole himachal to fight with competent of big cities like; mumbai,
          calcutta & hydrabad. Please watch me on Sony (Indian Idol 2) this
          Monday (27/02/06) at 9:00 PM and vote me during or after the
          show...you can vote from 9.00pm (27/02/06) to 9.30am (28/02/06). To
          vote me "sms ANUJ at 2525" or call 1904424252504."

          please pass this message to your friends, relatives &
          mates......PLEASEEEEEEE
          Thank you.
          vijay thakur.
          army institute of law
          sec.68,mohali.

          your help is deeply needed........pleasesssssssssss

          Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket