Hi, I am am back!!

  • rachnakanwar
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hi Himachalis!
      I am back! I was an active member earlier. Does anyone remember me?
      Rachna
    • Dr.Kaushik
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2006

        ya sure i think we spoke once or twice
        neeraj
        rachnakanwar <no_reply@...> wrote:
        Hi Himachalis!
        I am back! I was an active member earlier. Does anyone remember me?
        Rachna

        !!!!!!!!!!!!!NANAK DUKHIYA SAB SANSAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Yahoo! Mail

      • NITYIN
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2, 2006
          Hi Rachna

          Great to c you again on the board!!!

          Ol timer...... hun.... WELCOME BACK... the community is 405+ strong... who would have thought on a rainy day at Ahmedabad. nothing better to do, surfing on the company computer on a tea break.. feeling home sick... Hangout was born...........

          Ladies and gentleman please welcome one of the true blue Shimlaite on board on Hangout One!!! (Thats straight from your today's Mirchi's idea...)

          So whats been keeping you away from the Hangout for so long...?? Time to catch up....

          Me shifted back to Shimla Hills and on mercy of BSNL.. The Lord gives little time to connect to Hangout...

          Nitin

          <no_reply@...> wrote:.

          Does anyone remember me?

        • rachnakanwar
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 3, 2006
            Hi Nitin
            Thanks so much!
            Well, I was on a long maternity leave. Took lots of time off for my
            baby, a son named Kabir. Joined back quite some time back. But was
            off Yahoo. Now I am back in action.
            You are really lucky to have shifted to Shimla. I miss it terribly.
            This is a great way of keeping in touch with my roots.
            As you move away from them , the attraction grows.
            Hope to hear lots from you about apna himachal. I am in Mumbai
            currently.
            Look forward to a long innings this time.
            --- In Shimlahangout@..., NITYIN <bnityin@y...> wrote:

            > Hi Rachna
            >
            > Great to c you again on the board!!!
            >
            > Ol timer...... hun.... WELCOME BACK... the community is 405+
            strong... who would have thought on a rainy day at Ahmedabad.
            nothing better to do, surfing on the company computer on a tea
            break.. feeling home sick... Hangout was born...........

            > Ladies and gentleman please welcome one of the true blue
            Shimlaite on board on Hangout One!!! (Thats straight from your
            today's Mirchi's idea...)

            > So whats been keeping you away from the Hangout for so long...??
            Time to catch up....

            > Me shifted back to Shimla Hills and on mercy of BSNL.. The Lord
            gives little time to connect to Hangout...

            > Nitin
            >

            > <no_reply@...> wrote:.
            >
            > Does anyone remember me?

          • NITYIN
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 3, 2006
              That's some GREAT news.. Congratulations!!

              Me too got domesticated finally in the year 2003... It was long overdue..

              Been busy travelling around.. Had a chance to visit old buddies in London for a couple of weeks... Else been moving around the Himalayas.. Wifey has got used to my nomadic life style now.. ))

              Been coming to plains regularly.. was in Hyderabad in January and toned my culinary skills with Hyderabadi Biryani...

              Else life has been good in my part of world... This year the snow fall was pretty less in the hills.. Shimla did'nt had any!

              More later
              Nitin