Movies shot in Shimla

  • sarwal
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2006
      All:
      I grew up in Shimla, but moved out after school. So now when ever I
      get home sick one of the movies which I watch is Kudrat.

      I was wondering which are the other movies which have a lot of scenes
      which have been shot in Shimla.

      Suggestions?

      Piyush
    • rachnakanwar
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2006
        Oh loads!
        'Love in Shimla' to see the Shimla of yore.
        Recently, 'Black'.
        'Main Aisa Hi Hoon, 'Kareeb, 'Main Tulsi Tere Aangan Ki'
        --- In Shimlahangout@..., "sarwal" <sarwal@y...> wrote:

        > All:
        > I grew up in Shimla, but moved out after school. So now when
        ever I
        > get home sick one of the movies which I watch is Kudrat.
        >
        > I was wondering which are the other movies which have a lot of
        scenes
        > which have been shot in Shimla.
        >
        > Suggestions?
        >
        > Piyush

      • zep1983
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2006
          well there was this dumb thriller "ssshhhh..." starring dino morea n
          co. then there were "yeh dillagi", "baadal", "maya
          memsaab", "muqadar ka sikandar","jaanwar", "raju chacha" and my all
          time fav "Woh Kaun thi" .....frm the classic simla league!

          --
          Vineet
          Some see the glass as half full, some see it half empty and I just

          --- In Shimlahangout@..., rachnakanwar <no_reply@y...>