"Pls Read it, It's very Important"

  • Avneet Patyal
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2006
      Hi.

      Are you aware of the latest proposal of HR Dept (Govt of India).........they are planning to increase the quota of reserved seats by 27%......which will make the reserved seats to 49.x%........leaving barely 50% seats to be filled on the basis of merit.

      Are you ready to face the fact that - Our half of our nation will be nurtured not on the basis of merit but some other considerations.

      If you want to raise your voice against it, then please sign an online petition here:
      http://www.petitiononline.com/No_Quota/petition.html