I LOVE MY SHIMLA!

  • n_kkaushik
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 18, 2006
      Name Neeraj

      Proffesion In india Dentist In America student plus working in a Call
      Centre.

      Place USA

      Passion I WILL DIE INDIAN AND WILL ALWAYS LOVE SHIMLA WHERE EVER I AM.

      MASSAGE LIFE IS WORTH LIVING ACCEPT THE CHALLENGES AND SHOW WORLD
      YOUR WORTH AND ALWAYS LOVE YOUR PARENTS.
      BE SOMEONR IN YOUR OWN EYES AND NOT IN THE EYES OF WORLD.
    • abhishek vaid
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 27, 2006
        NAME                 ABHISHEK
        PROFESSION     STUDENT(in jalandhar)
        HOMELAND        HIMACHAL(SHIMLA)

        hii  to all himachali friends,
           plz save himachal from outsiders.
                                                                 only we himachalis can do this!
            with luv
           abhishek

      • RBagga
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 27, 2006
          hi abhishek
          i am agree with you we should save our himachal.
          can you psl explain what does outsiders means ?

          Rohit

          abhishek vaid <sheki_sheki2002@...> wrote:
          NAME                 ABHISHEK
          PROFESSION     STUDENT(in jalandhar)
          HOMELAND        HIMACHAL(SHIMLA)

          hii  to all himachali friends,
             plz save himachal from outsiders.
                                                                   only we himachalis can do this!
              with luv
             abhishek

          All new Yahoo! Mail -

        • viren singh
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 28, 2006
            mr abhishek think about our great india not regional,
            i am also himachali , one thing i would like to say
            you when you are outside your country you think your
            are indian, not hiamchali or punjabi...so be loyal to
            india and try to terminate this block of memory of
            this regionalism and castism.
            hope india is future in coming years, we have make it
            great.
            --- abhishek vaid <sheki_sheki2002@...> wrote:

            > NAME ABHISHEK
            > PROFESSION STUDENT(in jalandhar)
            > HOMELAND HIMACHAL(SHIMLA)
            >

            > hii to all himachali friends,
            > plz save himachal from outsiders.
            >
            > only we himachalis can do this!
            > with luv
            > abhishek
            >

            > ---------------------------------
            > Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail . "The New Version is
            > radically easier to use" – The Wall Street Journal

            Virender Singh
            Research Associate/Software Engineer
            E.T.S.I. Agronomos Departamento de Matemática Aplicada a la Ingeniería Agronómica
            Universidad Politécnica de Madrid Av. Complutense, s/n.
            Ciudad Universitaria
            28040 - Madrid (España)
            Mobile :0034- 6994 35622
            Office 0034-913365801
            VISION IS FUTUTRE

            http://in.answers.yahoo.com/
          • abhishek vaid
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 28, 2006
                    hi friends,
                                      abhishek here n hoping u all are fine.
                 just to be clear one thing as mr. bagga asked!   outsiders, means people from others states like punjab etc.  day by day showing their willingness to settle here.
               so, in future it can be a great curse for himachali culture and environment.
                with luv
               abhishek

              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 28, 2006
                hi abhishek

                i think you should change either your view or way of expression. the word punjab really hurt me. i am agree with you that tourists are creating lots of problems in Himachal. but our state govt and we people are also failed to maintain the beauty of Himachal and playing major role to spoil the himachal's beauty . I still remember lots of people in my neighbourhood in my home city ( in Himachal ) had habit to dump garbage on rodsides instead of putting in garbage canns. also there is no recycle unit to get rid of garbage in proper manner so municipality dump the city's garbage in beautiful surrounding jungles. and it happen in almost every city and village  they are not outsiders so what you says about them ? you can't stop people to get settle  there like the same way nobody can stop you to settle in any other state like Punjab.

                i am living in canada rigth now. born in punjab and belongs to punjabi family but moved in himachal when i was in 4th class. my father was supplier of water pumps, Diesel Engines and other mechanical goods to IPH & local farmers when i was not even born. hamirpur was just like a village that time and it was not even connected properly with roads. via Una was the best connecting road  to hamirpur but still buses had to passes through Khads to get to Hamirpur.

                but my father was hard working enough to keep supply continue to deptt. and villagers even in bad weather and seasons. he had to walk many kms to fix water supply schemes in interior locations. i don't wannt to go in detail but the one thing would like to mention that IPH incouraged my father to open branch office in hamirpur so that they could be in touch with my father in case of emergengy for spareparts. there was no other supplier that time. later on we moved in himachal i got my education in hamachal till graduation. i was founder member of HP Adventure Sports Association and also i was memebr and started few other socities in Hamirpur.   i consider my self more himachal. i love it like a crazy. but even after spending more than 20 years of my life people used to call us punjabi and didn't accepted us. my father spend whole life in himachal but people liek you  nerver accepted us and considers us outsiders, no matter how important role my father played there. most of the old water supply schemes in distt. hamirpur are started by my father.

                now i am living in canada for many years but nobody ever asked form me that which country i am from.  i want to go back and get settle in India and in himachal only not in punjab as i spent my life in himachal so feel close to himachal. even though most of my himachali friends are working and settled in punjab, chandigarh and delhi. don't you think punjab should be saved from outsiders like himachalis and bihari too ? i don't think so b'coz my mind is not dirty like others. moreover we live in a free country where anybody can move anywhere within country. but it hurts to me when i meet sick people like you. instead of blaming to outsides we himachalis should improve ourself 1st. if we could open recycle unit and follow home/building constructions bylaws we can save himachal. so stop blaming outsiders and get your brain fix 1st. after a long time i heard this outsiders word but even then i consider myself himachali and sick minded people like you can't change my identity. i don't like to yell at people and quite by nature but when meet people like you i can't stop myself. looks that you are not in himachal rigth now, may be you lives in abroad. how you feel if even after spending most of live in a diff. state of country you are considered as outsider of may be f.........indian  ( i know how the descrimination level in UK is ) ?

                i don't think dirty mind people like you shoould be given any plateform to express their sick opnion. so request everybody to bycott you and should be removed from the group otherwise i may have to think myself to cancell my subscription.

                take care

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 10, 2006

                    For the sake of continuing the discussion here is an excelent article on the issue...

                    Himachal for Himachalis?

                  • viren singh

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jul 15, 2006
                        hi nitin , i m appreciate with you.
                            earlier i was busy. so i didn't reply.
                          nice to see u again.
                                have a nice time

                        Message 11 of 11 , Jul 24, 2006
                          Hi Abhishek

                          Thanks for the msg.. been a little busy these days.. so am irreregular on the board..

                          Will catch up with everyone later

                          Nitin