Utsav2006, Seminar and trade expo in Shimla

  • Varun Rattan Singh
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2006
      Dear friends,

      Utsav India 2006 is an event which is for the upliftment and benefit of
      the physically and mentally challenged youth of our society. This forum
      will take up issues such as, ( to name a few ) medical
      care,rehabilitation, education / vocational training, corporate and
      community involvement, job opportunities, and most important, to
      inculcate in them a feeling of self confidence and self reliance.

      The seminar is being organised in association with Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan,
      Ministry of Social Welfare and Udaan, a Shimla based NGO working for
      differently abled children in Himachal. The seminar is being inaugurated
      by His Excellency the Governor of Himachal Pradesh, Mr Vishnu Sadashiv
      Kokje.

      You'll be pleased to know that HimVani.com has tied up as Web partner
      with the upcoming seminar and trade expo - Utsav India 2006, to be held
      in Khel Parisar, Shimla from September 30 to October 1. Prof Saroj
      Thakur from NIT, Hamirpur will be speaking on our behalf at the seminar
      on October 1.

      To make the event a success, we request all of you to be a part of the
      seminar and see how we all can help the differently abled children. The
      event also gives an opportunity to be a part of the trade expo which
      will see a conglomeration of financial institutions, educational
      institutions, BPO companies, health and beauty companies showcasing
      their products. Loan offers at easy interest rates, educational
      opportunities and employment opportunities can all be got under one roof.

      You can extend your support for the noble cause by registering with the
      events website at http://events.medinmark.com/visitor-registration.php .

      For more information, please visit www.himvani.com

      Varun Rattan Singh

      Team member
      www.HimVani.com - The Voice of Himachal
      Rediscover your roots !

      Block F 38 | Institute of Rural Management Anand | Anand | Gujarat | 388
      001 | Phone No: +91 99985 24165