Tribune come forward to help Vasudha

  • Varun Rattan Singh
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
      Dear friends

      Following HimVani’s effort and campaign - ‘Help Vasudha Hear You’, The
      Tribune’s Chandigarh edition too has appealed to its readers - under the
      title, ‘Deaf and dumb girl needs aid’ - to come forward and donate to
      meet the Rs 12 lakh costs of a Cochlear implant, she undergoes on
      December 12.

      HimVani has also requested the Society for Disability and Rehabilitation
      Studies to support Vasudha’s cause. Ajai Srivastava, Chairman of the
      society has promised to meet partial costs of the implant from the Chief
      Minister’s Relief Fund.

      http://www.himvani.com/news/vasudha

      We request you to spread the word and done generously for the cause.

      with warm regards

      Varun Rattan Singh

      Team member
      www.HimVani.com - The Voice of Himachal
      Rediscover your roots !
    • mini joshi
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
        Hi Varun,
        Regading Vasudha's hearing impairedness I had talk to my brother in AIIMS, he is also a doctor there and he told me that this cost of operation can be freed by the director of the AIIMS if somebody approach to him iether through Govt or through some NGO or social group like Him vani.

        Ya the cost of 12 lac is not the matter for our group as we are all trying to donate as per our best and many of our friends are working abroad, they can also donate for the cause of Vasudha.

        Ya i also got the account number from Himvani and will donate as much as possible for the cause. But please try to send mails from himvani to Director of AIIMS ( Venugopal) and also write to HP Govt through our media members who are usually affiliated to the Govt. So that in this hour of need they can take some constructive step rather than just writing only philosphical writings here and there.

        Thanks
        Minni

        Varun Rattan Singh <varun.ratan@...> wrote:
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Links