Sai Rma , New Friend

  • yogesh rana
    Message 1 of 2 , 8 Jan 8:09 am
      Jai Sai Ram,

      Hello Friend.

      I m yogesh form Delhi.  i belong to Himchal what living in delhi since childhood.i m 25 year male . i m simple and religious person. i dont have too much friend. would u like to become my friend. Age no matter you should be good human being. i m waiting for your reply.
      Sai Baba bless you and complete your every wish

      Om Sai Ram

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • dharam pal
      Message 2 of 2 , 9 Jan 4:54 am
        ok i am ready to be ur friend if u want to be my friend

        bye n take care
        Regards
        dharam

        yogesh rana <yogesh_rana_hp@...> wrote:
        Jai Sai Ram,

        Hello Friend.

        I m yogesh form Delhi.  i belong to Himchal what living in delhi since childhood.i m 25 year male . i m simple and religious person. i dont have too much friend. would u like to become my friend. Age no matter you should be good human being. i m waiting for your reply.
        Sai Baba bless you and complete your every wish

        Om Sai Ram
        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

        http://mail.yahoo.com