India got out from World Cup! Big Deal?

  • viplav
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2007
      Well for person like me who do not have any special interest in cricket,
      Indian Team getting thrown out of World Cup is not so important, but
      after India lost to Bangladesh, there was front page pic in two leading
      dailies in Mumbai carrying images of kids in Shimla, burning posters of
      cricketers. Definitely it felt good /'kahin to shimla ki photu chappi'

      vipalv k
      /
    • arvind
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 28, 2007
        in sab kriketers ko pathhar baand kar samundar mein fenkna
        chahiye .i never like to watch cricket but they all earns lots of
        from cricket

        --- In Shimlahangout@..., viplav <viplav022@...> wrote:

        > Well for person like me who do not have any special interest in
        cricket,
        > Indian Team getting thrown out of World Cup is not so important,
        but
        > after India lost to Bangladesh, there was front page pic in two
        leading
        > dailies in Mumbai carrying images of kids in Shimla, burning
        posters of
        > cricketers. Definitely it felt good /'kahin to shimla ki photu
        chappi'

        > vipalv k
        > /

      • NITYIN
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2007
          Exactly Viplav... but the jokes about Indian team are hilarious, better than the sardarji jokes..

          Nitin

          viplav <viplav022@...> wrote:
          Well for person like me who do not have any special interest in cricket,
          Indian Team getting thrown out of World Cup is not so important, but
          after India lost to Bangladesh, there was front page pic in two leading
          dailies in Mumbai carrying images of kids in Shimla, burning posters of
          cricketers. Definitely it felt good /'kahin to shimla ki photu chappi'

          vipalv k
          /

          Check me out on the WWW

          Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.