Re: Shimla - Newsletter (unknown)

  • uttam singh
    Message 1 of 29 , Dec 1, 2007
      Hi
          Dost my name is uttam singh from Himachal Village  Distt Hamirpur

      Message 2 of 29 , Dec 2, 2007
        Hi,

        Message 3 of 29 , Dec 3, 2007
          hi
          me from assam . now i m in ahmadabad. how r u ?do u know about assam ?
          I like ur city shimla. so i want to a friend there to know about this
          place.today i want to say bye . touch with me friend bye
        • Rajesh Thakur
          Message 4 of 29 , Dec 3, 2007
            Hi
             I am Rajesh from Sarkaghat.I m here fro frienz.

            rekha biddappa <rekha_biddu@...> wrote:
            Hi,

            dear i am from himachal nadaun distt hamirpur

            Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

          • pawan bhatia
            Message 5 of 29 , Dec 6, 2007

              dear i am from himachal nadaun distt hamirpur

              Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

              Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. Click here.
            • Ramu Adhikari
              Message 6 of 29 , Dec 9, 2007
                 Hi Keshav Mahanta I have read about you , I am very happy because you are from Assam, from which district?, because I was in Assam in Tezpur. I born ther e I studied there because my father had a job in Assam State Electricity Board (A.S.E.B) Just from 1996 I am out from Assam. Now my all family are living in Nepal.
                     Mahanta after your email I will write you about my history. O.K
                Thank you.

                keshab_mahanta <keshab_mahanta@...> wrote:
                hi
                me from assam . now i m in ahmadabad. how r u ?do u know about assam ?
                I like ur city shimla. so i want to a friend there to know about this
                place.today i want to say bye . touch with me friend bye

                5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.

              • salim shakih
                Message 7 of 29 , Dec 14, 2007

                  Sorry Iam not from Assam,Iam from Surat, Gujarat, now iam in Saudi Arabia

                  keshab_mahanta <keshab_mahanta@ yahoo.co. in> wrote:
                  hi
                  me from assam . now i m in ahmadabad. how r u ?do u know about assam ?
                  I like ur city shimla. so i want to a friend there to know about this
                  place.today i want to say bye . touch with me friend bye

                  5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.

                  Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

                • Vibhor Rai
                  Message 8 of 29 , Jul 22, 2008
                    no yaar i am from dharamshala

                    Message 9 of 29 , Jul 22, 2008
                      my ame iz vibhor i am from shimla studing in +2 and u

                      Message 10 of 29 , Oct 19, 2008
                        hello i m sheena doing bca from khanna i  m from khanna  i want you to be a frnd bye

                        From: Manoj Chauhan <manojchauhan34@ yahoo.com>
                        To: shimlahangout@ yahoogroups. co.in
                        Date: Sunday, 24 August, 2008, 9:30 AM

                        Hello Shimla this is Manoj from kullu.Here to find cool friends..... ..

                      • Dinesh Rana
                        Message 11 of 29 , Oct 21, 2008
                          hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

                          I am dinesh

                          hello i m sheena doing bca from khanna i  m from khanna  i want you to be a frnd bye

                          hello i am pankaj doing mba from gurukulbut i m from paonta sahib the guru nagri n im searching a life long good friend. do me a favour to show my frnd ship. Thankyou n bye to all of u

                          Hello Shimla this is Manoj from kullu.Here to find cool friends..... ..

                          Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. yahoo.com/ download. php

                        • Anil Dhiman
                          Message 12 of 29 , Oct 22, 2008
                            Happy Diwali In Advance Bcoz Kaveer ji ne kaha tha, kal kare so aaj kar, aaj kare so ab, pal mei Diwali aayegi, wish karega kab...Anil.

                            hello i m sheena doing bca from khanna i  m from khanna  i want you to be a frnd bye

                            hello i am pankaj doing mba from gurukulbut i m from paonta sahib the guru nagri n im searching a life long good friend. do me a favour to show my frnd ship. Thankyou n bye to all of u

                            Hello Shimla this is Manoj from kullu.Here to find cool friends..... ..

                            Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. yahoo.com/ download. php

                          • shashi_gurunam
                            Message 13 of 29 , Feb 7, 2009
                              hi i am shashi rana from Himachal Pradesh Distt.Kangra. i am engineer
                              of hewllet pacard printers all in one in Mumbai Mharastra.
                            • sharmasnjv
                              Message 14 of 29 , Feb 9, 2009
                                --- In Shimlahangout@..., "shashi_gurunam"
                                <shashi_gurunam@...> wrote:

                                > hi i am shashi rana from Himachal Pradesh Distt.Kangra. i am engineer
                                > of hewllet pacard printers all in one in Mumbai Mharastra.

                                Hi,

                                This is sanjeev Sharma form Himachal Pradesh Distt Hamirpur.

                                Best Regards,

                                Sanjeev Sharma
                              • choudhary anitkumar
                                Message 15 of 29 , Feb 10, 2009
                                  hi this anit from dist kangra palampur i also engineer in it feild.now we r friend

                                  hi i am shashi rana from Himachal Pradesh Distt.Kangra. i am engineer
                                  of hewllet pacard printers all in one in Mumbai Mharastra.

                                • bintu_babbu
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Feb 10, 2009
                                    > hi i am Bintu Ram from Himachal Pradesh Distt.Mandi. i am computer
                                    teacher at Joginder Nagar Distt Mandi H.P.,
                                  • babita chauhan
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Feb 10, 2009
                                      ok

                                      hi this anit from dist kangra palampur i also engineer in it feild.now we r friend

                                      hi i am shashi rana from Himachal Pradesh Distt.Kangra. i am engineer
                                      of hewllet pacard printers all in one in Mumbai Mharastra.

                                    • Kushal Kumar
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Feb 11, 2009
                                        hi there, glad to recieve ur message. thankyou. i'm currently working as a IT faculty in a Govt. school here. what about you. have a nice day. bye.

                                        hi this anit from dist kangra palampur i also engineer in it feild.now we r friend

                                        hi i am shashi rana from Himachal Pradesh Distt.Kangra. i am engineer
                                        of hewllet pacard printers all in one in Mumbai Mharastra.

                                      • Devender Sharma
                                        Message 19 of 29 , Feb 20, 2009
                                          my name is devender sharma from shimla i am doing b. tech in jalandhar

                                          hi i am shashi rana from Himachal Pradesh Distt.Kangra. i am engineer
                                          of hewllet pacard printers all in one in Mumbai Mharastra.

                                        • sharma sanjeev
                                          Message 20 of 29 , Feb 21, 2009
                                            hi This is sanjeev from himachal but in mumbai working

                                            my name is devender sharma from shimla i am doing b. tech in jalandhar

                                            hi i am shashi rana from Himachal Pradesh Distt.Kangra. i am engineer
                                            of hewllet pacard printers all in one in Mumbai Mharastra.

                                            Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here
                                          • suresh thakur
                                            Message 21 of 29 , Feb 22, 2009
                                              hi  i am suresh i am from mandi sarkaghat sadhot .now i am staying in singapore.

                                              Message 22 of 29 , Feb 26, 2009
                                                hi im rajeev
                                                is their any one from baddi industrial area, if u r from this place please reply me, i want to search job their, please help me.
                                                rajeev

                                                Message 23 of 29 , Feb 26, 2009

                                                  Message 24 of 29 , Mar 1, 2009
                                                    Hai Suresh what you are doing i singapur.?? I am from Bahrain [ Gulf ]

                                                    Message 25 of 29 , Mar 6, 2009
                                                      hi i am gaurav from palampur himachal pradesh

                                                      presently in gurgaon and doing 3d animation

                                                    • jairamprasadsingh
                                                      Message 26 of 29 , Mar 8, 2009
                                                        --- In Shimlahangout@..., gaurav jaryal <gappujaryal@...> wrote:

                                                        > hi i am gaurav from palampur himachal pradesh
                                                        >
                                                        > presently in gurgaon and doing 3d animation
                                                        >Hi, Gaurav this is jairam based at Dubai-UAE working as marketing manager,good to be with you on line. the company where i am working is a calibration company.
                                                      • sanjayparmar412
                                                        Message 27 of 29 , Mar 13, 2009
                                                          Hi
                                                          Iam Sanjay parmar From Distt. Mandi Himachal Pradesh

                                                          want to make friends.

                                                          Sanjay Parmar

                                                          --- In Shimlahangout@..., babita chauhan <babbu_hsidc@...> wrote:

                                                          > ok

                                                        • jai prakash
                                                          Message 28 of 29 , Mar 14, 2009
                                                            hi i m jai prakash from shimla
                                                          • suresh thakur
                                                            Message 29 of 29 , Mar 17, 2009
                                                              hi sanjay m suresh from sarkaghat but now m in singapore