want to be..... frnd..

  • prathnasharma
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 16, 2008
      hi.neel.i m prathna sharma ..form delhi..based form himachal at
      bilaspur..
    • nitin chawla
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 20, 2008
        let us organise a programme  to visit himachal with the help of our himachli frnds. and same we will arrsang for them in our cities.Please mail me to start this group i required ur sugesion on this at my id vr_yours@.... u can se me at on orkut too.Dont hessitate to reply in even NO if u think this is not possiable.

        K.B.KAUSHIK

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 20, 2008
           I have heard this somewhere. It is actually a very good idea. let start this.

          Sukanya Gupta

          nitin chawla <vr_yours@...> wrote:
          let us organise a programme  to visit himachal with the help of our himachli frnds. and same we will arrsang for them in our cities.Please mail me to start this group i required ur sugesion on this at my id vr_yours@yahoo. co.in. u can se me at on orkut too.Dont hessitate to reply in even NO if u think this is not possiable.

          K.B.KAUSHIK

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 21, 2008

            haii

            Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here
          • pankaj jarial
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 21, 2008

              hi nitin,

              its good idea.............

              like this we will able to make good frnds as well as we will able to understand diferent cultures.................but the thing is that all should have to take off at same time

              hi.neel.i m prathna sharma ..form delhi..based form himachal at
              bilaspur..

              Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Click here.

            • neel_gajpati
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 27, 2008
                --- In Shimlahangout@..., "prathnasharma"
                <prathnasharma@...> wrote:

                > hi.neel.i m prathna sharma ..form delhi..based form himachal at
                > bilaspur..

                Helo Pratrthna

                r u doing job or studying ?

                neel