IT Cooperative in Himachal - Urgent

  • Varun Rattan Singh
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2008
      Hi,

      The monsoons in Shimla have been quite prolonged. Its been raining for almost 3 months now, the only relief is that it is not the usual non stop, incessant pouring.

      I am sure by now many members are aware of our activities with Voice of Himachal (VOH). Some members in the VOH network, intend to register another entity for young IT professionals in the state. This entity will pitch for IT related projects in the state and other projects which come through outsourcing. They are interested in setting it up as a cooperative.

      We are looking for some inputs on design aspects of such a cooperative whose primary beneficiaries & members will be young, unemployed IT professionals in the state.

      Moreover do you think the Cooperative law in India & the state is conducive for such an activity. I am trying to arrange a copy of the cooperative societies act in the state.

      It will help if some senior members advise us on how to go about doing this. It will also help if you can provide references of people you know have been associated with the cooperative movement.

      with warm regards

      Varun Rattan Singh
      +91 98160 76772

      The Voice of Himachal
      http://www.himvani.com

      To know me better follow this trail http://www.himvani.com/maverick
    • Vibhor Rai

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2008
          kangra ok

[...]

          Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger.
        • Kushal Kumar
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 3, 2008
            HAPPY FRIENDSHIP TO ALL FRIENDS FROM KUSHAL CHAMBA