any idea about Child welfare committees

  • Varun Rattan Singh
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2008
      Hi

      A friend of mine is looking for some information on Child Welfare
      Committees. It will help if somebody in the group can guide us on
      that,

      with regards
      Varun

      Hi Varun,

      Can you pls find out and tell me the contact address and details of
      all Child Welfare Committees (CWCs) in Himachal Pradesh?

      CWCs are constituted in each district according to Juvenile Justice
      Act for decision making on cases of children in need of care and
      protection.

      Any organization working with children should be able to give this info.

      I'm hopeful you can help me find out the above addresses.

      Thanks

      Anjali

      Checked by AVG.
      11/2/2008 7:08 PM

      --
      Varun Rattan Singh
      +91 98160 76772

      I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted
      to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life... to put to rout all
      that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had
      not lived. - Henry David Thoreau

      To know me better follow this trail http://www.himvani.com/maverick
    • n_khoda
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2008
        Good you brought this up, if you get any lead, please let me know. I
        know of someone who's willing to work in this direction esp, in
        Kotkhai-jubbal area.
        ~Neetika

        --- In Shimlahangout@..., "Varun Rattan Singh"
        <varun.ratan@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > A friend of mine is looking for some information on Child Welfare
        > Committees. It will help if somebody in the group can guide us on
        > that,
        >
        > with regards
        > Varun
        >

        > Hi Varun,
        >

        > Can you pls find out and tell me the contact address and details of
        > all Child Welfare Committees (CWCs) in Himachal Pradesh?
        >

        > CWCs are constituted in each district according to Juvenile Justice
        > Act for decision making on cases of children in need of care and
        > protection.
        >
        > Any organization working with children should be able to give this info.
        >

        > I'm hopeful you can help me find out the above addresses.
        >

        > Thanks
        >
        > Anjali

        > Checked by AVG.
        > 11/2/2008 7:08 PM
        >

        > --
        > Varun Rattan Singh
        > +91 98160 76772
        >
        > I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted
        > to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life... to put to rout all
        > that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had
        > not lived. - Henry David Thoreau
        >
        > To know me better follow this trail http://www.himvani.com/maverick

      • DIAMOND AFL
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 5, 2008
          hi friends
          im rajeev from mp
          and i read ur conversation about child welfare
          i also want to work for childrens at anywhere in india
          if u have any requirement
          pl let me know about that
          thanx

          --- In Shimlahangout@ yahoogroups. co.in, "Varun Rattan Singh"
          <varun.ratan@ ...> wrote:

          > Hi
          >
          > A friend of mine is looking for some information on Child Welfare
          > Committees. It will help if somebody in the group can guide us on
          > that,
          >
          > with regards
          > Varun
          >

          > Hi Varun,
          >

          > Can you pls find out and tell me the contact address and details of
          > all Child Welfare Committees (CWCs) in Himachal Pradesh?
          >

          > CWCs are constituted in each district according to Juvenile Justice
          > Act for decision making on cases of children in need of care and
          > protection.
          >
          > Any organization working with children should be able to give this info.
          >

          > I'm hopeful you can help me find out the above addresses.
          >

          > Thanks
          >
          > Anjali

          > Checked by AVG.
          > 11/2/2008 7:08 PM
          >

          > --
          > Varun Rattan Singh
          > +91 98160 76772
          >
          > I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted
          > to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life... to put to rout all
          > that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had
          > not lived. - Henry David Thoreau
          >
          > To know me better follow this trail http://www.himvani. com/maverick

        • Viplav Khoda
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 5, 2008
            Found something, maybe helpful

            H.P. State Council for Child Welfare

            Mini Secretariat, Shimla,

            Himachal Pradesh - 171 002

            Tel. : 0177-2622921 (O), 2670797 (R)

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 6, 2008
              Cool, I guess one of our (;)) massi is working for this dept. I guess
              we (i mean me or viplav) can get some info in this regard.
              I don't know why i didn't think of this earlier.
              I'll get some concrete info by tomorrow.
              ~Neet