STARTUP.......................................................

  • ssanjeev17
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 2, 2009
      HI,heres sanjeev sharma,28,frm mandi(h.p.)working as an
      engineer.intrested in making new friends......
    • sharma sanjeev
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 4, 2009

        Hi ,

        Sanjeev sharma here from Himachal Dist. Hamirpur now in mumbai

        Best Regards,

        Sanjeev Sharma.

        HI,heres sanjeev sharma,28,frm mandi(h.p.)working as an
        engineer.intrested in making new friends..... .

        Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Click here.
      • munmunkumkum
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 4, 2009
          --- In Shimlahangout@..., "ssanjeev17" <ssanjeev17@...> wrote:

          > HI,heres sanjeev sharma,28,frm mandi(h.p.)working as an
          > engineer.intrested in making new friends......
          >HI, HOW R U I M JIYA, WORKING IN COMMISSIONER OFFICER PARWANOO,
          DISTT.SOLAN.
        • ashvin sonani sonani
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 11, 2009
            HI
               EVERYBODY.
                                   I M MR.SONANI FROM SURAT.GUJARAT.ANY BODY FROM HIMACHAL PRADESH.I WANT TO MAKE FRIEND & VISIT HIS PLACE WITH MY FAMILY.

            MR.SONANI

            > HI,heres sanjeev sharma,28,frm mandi(h.p.)working as an
            > engineer.intrested in making new friends..... .
            >HI, HOW R U I M JIYA, WORKING IN COMMISSIONER OFFICER PARWANOO,
            DISTT.SOLAN.

          • aumtamanoj
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 13, 2009
              hi i'm manoj from shimla

            • jai prakash
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 14, 2009
                --- In Shimlahangout@..., munmunkumkum <no_reply@...> wrote:

                > --- In Shimlahangout@..., "ssanjeev17" <ssanjeev17@> wrote:
                > >
                > > HI,heres sanjeev sharma,28,frm mandi(h.p.)working as an
                > > engineer.intrested in making new friends......
                > >HI, HOW R U I M JIYA, WORKING IN COMMISSIONER OFFICER PARWANOO,
                > DISTT.SOLAN.
                >HI I AM JP FROM SHIMLA WORKING IN HCL AS AN ENGINEER
                I WANA MAKE NEW FRIND FROM H.P.
              • Saurabh Gupta
                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 16, 2009
                   hi im saurabh gupta from mehatpur distt:una (himachalpradesh)

                • Aditya Singhania
                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 3, 2009
                    hi manoj how r u

                    Message 9 of 13 , Apr 5, 2009
                      hi, aditya how r u ?

                      how's life ? this is anil, from nurpur.
                    • Krishna Dutt
                      Message 10 of 13 , Apr 7, 2009
                        thanks anil

                        Message 11 of 13 , Apr 8, 2009

                          i m fine friend and what abt u? whats going on..............
                          Message 12 of 13 , Apr 12, 2009
                            i m not aditaya???????????????????????????

                            Connect with friends all over the world.. Get Yahoo! India Messenger.

                            Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Click here.
                          • Sunit Thakur
                            Message 13 of 13 , Sep 18, 2009

                              Hi sanjeev
                              i am also hamirpur, working in delhi as system administrator.
                              regards
                              sunit

                              Sanjeev sharma here from Himachal Dist. Hamirpur now in mumbai

                              Best Regards,

                              Sanjeev Sharma.

                              HI,heres sanjeev sharma,28,frm mandi(h.p.)working as an
                              engineer.intrested in making new friends..... .

                              Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Click here.

                              From cricket scores to your friends. Try the Yahoo! India Homepage!