My March memories

  • pm95060
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2009
      When I was a kid in S(h)imla, we always had a late snowfall in March.
      Just a sprinkle that would melt right away.

      But March was always warm and bright.

      Almost all my friends went away for the winter.
      Only a few hardy boys remained (perhaps we had no place to go).

      Winter was cold and damp and miserable.
      But when the snow came it was a carnival.
      Snowmen and snow fights, and sliding and sledding on the steep slopes.

      The summer went on forever.

      But come June, the tourists took over and our town
      was a cheating lover, that had no time for us locals.

      But it always came back and again we had the mall all to ourselves.

      Pradeep
    • ashvin sonani sonani
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2009
        Dear Mr.pradeep.
                                NAMSKAR.
                                                Hope u r well. Thanks for e mail.can u tell me which month is good to come there in summer ? I want to visit your place.How about your family.R u married ?

        MR.SONANI