BarCamp: IT and Entrepreneurship Conference in Shimla on 28th June, 2009

  • Varun Rattan Singh
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2009
      As a part of our endeavour to promote entrepreneurship in Himachal
      Pradesh, Voice of Himachal is organising a Barcamp on 28th June, 2009
      at Indira Gandhi Sports Complex.

      Barcamp is a platform for individuals and companies to come out with
      their ideas and share future business proposals. Such camps are being
      organised all across the world to bring people together around ideas.

      The idea behind this event is to create a networking forum where
      professionals can come together on an annual or a biannual basis and
      interact and get to know each other. It is also a platform for starts
      ups to interact and network for future projects.

      The BarCamp’s are intended to lead to germination of new ideas,
      seeding of initiatives and building up of an ecosystem to support new
      enterprises in our hill state.

      Secretary IT, Shri .B.K.Aggarwal will be the guest of honour. More
      than 100 participants are likely to attend this Barcamp in Shimla from
      Himachal as well as other parts of India.

      For more details and registration for the event log onto
      http://www.barcamphimachal.org

      with regards

      Varun Rattan Singh
      +91 98055 10111

      I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted
      to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life... to put to rout all
      that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had
      not lived. - Henry David Thoreau

      To know me better follow this trail http://www.himvani.com/maverick
    • Rajender verma
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2009
        Hi..
        Concept is realy good , it will be good for our state ..Gud luck...
        Sorry i cant come , i have to go out of station..

        Thanks and Regards:
        Rajender Verma
        Shimla

[...]

        Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!