Launch of FM channel in shimla

  • Viplav Khoda
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13, 2009
      Dear all,

      Launch of BIG FM in shimla
      http://www.televisionpoint.com/news2009/newsfullstory.php?id=1247486253

      Also starting of Radio Taxi
      http://himachal.us/2009/07/10/himachal-tourism-to-introduce-radio-taxi/13950/tourism/travel/ravinder

      I think this is first radio station in Shimla (FM station), any one here who has change to hear this...what kind of programs they telecast right now...well since it just started most probably it must be songs all day...but guess i can contribute in so many causes that been constantly been followed by himvani.com

      viplav
      viplav@...
    • munmunkumkum
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 14, 2009
        --- In Shimlahangout@..., "Viplav Khoda" <viplav@...> wrote:

        > Dear all,
        >

        > Launch of BIG FM in shimla
        > http://www.televisionpoint.com/news2009/newsfullstory.php?id=1247486253
        >

        > Also starting of Radio Taxi
        > http://himachal.us/2009/07/10/himachal-tourism-to-introduce-radio-taxi/13950/tourism/travel/ravinder
        >

        > I think this is first radio station in Shimla (FM station), any one here who has change to hear this...what kind of programs they telecast right now...well since it just started most probably it must be songs all day...but guess i can contribute in so many causes that been constantly been followed by himvani.com
        >

        > viplav
        > viplav@...

      • shimlahangout
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 30, 2009
          Hi Viplav

          Did you follow this FM radio station during your stay here? It is all
          music I guess. They recently changed to a new frequency, 95.0 and can
          now be heard in farther areas too.

          wrote:

          > Dear all,
          >

          > Launch of BIG FM in shimla

          http://www.televisionpoint.com/news2009/newsfullstory.php?id=1247486253
        • khoda_viplav
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 30, 2009
            Yes i did..

            it was good to hear it, morning hosts are excellent..

            but could not follow other programs...lekin at lease people do have options available now...

            vk