Find Me...

  • Kushal Kumar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2010
      hello everyone, hope you all enjoying your life. please checkout my views over day to day happening in all over the world. I'd be very glad to receive all of yours comments so that I improve my writing in future.

      http://blogs.bigadda.com/kus5064077

      thanks folks.
      bye.
      KUSHAL

    • Kirti Dhakkan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17, 2010
        hello  kusal.
        if  you  are  in  simla,,,,then  i  want  to   know  about  my  friend......BALDEB  MACHHANE.
        LIVES  IN  THAISILE  DIST.
        ROHAROO.
        NEAR  POST OFFICE.
        I  DONT  HAVE  ANY  NOMBER   TO  FIND,
        HE  WAS   IN  MUSCAT  WITH  ME.

        IF  U  KNOW  ANY  FRIEND  IN  SIMLA  THEN  LET  HER  KNOW  ABOUT   THIS,

        THANKS.
        KIRTI.
        BANGALORE.