Happy New Year !

  • Varun Rattan Singh
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
      Greetings !

      Wishing you and your family a very happy new year. Hope you have a prosperous year ahead, full of joy and happiness.

      with regards
      Varun

      --
      Varun Rattan Singh

      Office: +91 1892 222 327  |  Mobile: +91 98055 10111  |  Skype: maverickvarun
      Blog:
      http://www.varunrattansingh.com   |  LinkedIn: http://in.linkedin.com/in/maverickvarun
      Twitter: @maverickvarun

      I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life... to put to rout all that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. - Henry David Thoreau

    • yash_prithvi03@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
        Thanx & same 2 u . . .
        Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone