Study-Group on How iPhone was conceptualized and developed

  • ronniereloaded
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2016

      Hi All,

              Hope everybody is doing good.

              I will be starting a study-group on the subject "How iPhone was conceptualized and developed" from the book BECOMING STEVE JOBS: HOW A RECKLESS UPSTART BECAME A VISIONARY LEADER. Please follow following link to know the details - Student Of Dr. Leonard Peikoff: Study-Group on How iPhone was conceptualized and developed

      Best Regards,

                 - Rohin