Re: Hi all

  • NITYIN
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2002

      Hi Just

      Welcome to the Hangout ! Shimla is a beauty these days. A welcome releif from the hot tempratures and hot tempers of Gujarat. A pity actually, got to visit this place once a year.

      Yes we are Shimlaites exchanging ideas and staying in touch. I look forward to posts from you. BTW you can make use of the Photos gallery. Post your pics.

      Thats hell of a name. Post your real name.. Will be easy communicating ::))

      Nitin

      Do You Yahoo!?
    • ask me ...???
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2005
        Hi all there . This is TituGrack a GIS engineer from Surat as i was
        very worried abt. floods & its victims in upper himachal and i also
        belong to that part of Hills and i'm missing the Hills too.its gr8 to
        share all moments thru groups like this.
      • Hitesh Pal
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 5, 2005
          hi TituGrack,
          iam Hitesh, from the same place. Hey
          how come u reached Gujrat......?
          Iam also a shimlaite, and
          presently studing in Pune. Read ure mail...i don't
          have any idea about the floods uwere tal;kin gabout.
          U r from which place of
          Himachal?wahts ure real name? ure schoolin?
          ................Do let me know yaart........
          bye,
          with regards,
          Hitesh.

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • abhishek vaid
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 5, 2005
            hii  dear friends there is no need to worry about floods, n etc. i m also frm shimla n doing my graduation in punjab missin shimla very much so sharing with u
            have a nice time

          • ask me ...???
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 7, 2005
              --- In Shimlahangout@..., Hitesh Pal
              <seavoyager1in@y...> wrote:
              > Hi Hitesh,
              its nice to hear frm U. I'm frm Rampur Bushahr basically
              from kotgarh.I'm working with ESRI Delhi, here in Surat on a GIS
              consignment for devloping a GIS software for Gujarat Gas exploration
              and Transmission network.
              Hey wat abt.U... yeah my real name is Mahender.
              tell som abt. urself

              thanx& rgds
              titugrack