hi

  • rajesh kumar
    Message 1 of 54 , Aug 22, 2002

      dear all. hi my name is rajesh. i am currently staying in bangalore for the past 2 years. i am working here in a call center. basically i am from shimla. actually i was searching for my friend gautam chandala. he stays in khalini. anyone out there who knows him kindly give him a message to contact me at the earliest.

      i am missing shimla a lot. hoping to come home very soon.

      see you all very soon

      luv raj

      Do You Yahoo!?
    • PRATAP SINGH