Hindi MP3 songs download!

  • NITYIN
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2002

      Check out the site DesiPot for free and fast download of Hindi MP3s.. a good collection of old and new songs.. A minor hitch.. ignore the pop ups in between for porn sites...

      Nitin

    • kamal jit khanna
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 25, 2002

        Hello Nityin:

        I recently joined your group to get to know all of you. I live and work in Canada. I would like to find some one who lives in the Kangra district area. If you know any one from that part of HP, I will appreciate your help. Hoping to hear from you and others.

        Sincerely

        Kamal

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 26, 2002

          Hello Kamaljeet

          Thanks for your msg. There are a lot many members in the group from Kangra and they will definately get in touch with you. I would also suggest..you look for other Himachal groups. You'll find people you are looking for.

          Thanks for writing and hope to see you around often..!! BTW your profile in the welcome msg is awaited.. :)

          Nitin