( 116 ) QURAN PAK = = = 010 - Al-Yunus [ Ayahs - 001 - 012 ] translation In English ((((( JUMKAPOOR@YAHOOGROUPS.COM )))))

  • M NAWAZ KAPOOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
               ASSALAM O ALAIKUM warahmatullahe, wabarkat
                         Please Send This Email to other groups

      Note: You should have Real Player installed in your computer to listen the
       recitation online. If you do not have then click here to download.

      Yunus | 109 verses | Jonah | Tafsir | Recitation | Topics | Uthmani Script | Words
        سورة يونس
      Sura #10 | Makkah

      1A.L.R. These are the ayats of the Book of Wisdom.
      2Is it a matter of wonderment to men that We have sent Our inspiration to a man from among themselves?- that he should warn mankind (of their danger), and give the good news to the Believers that they have before their Lord the lofty rank of truth. (But) say the Unbelievers: "This is indeed an evident sorcerer!"
      3Verily your Lord is Allah, who created the heavens and the earth in six days, and is firmly established on the throne (of authority), regulating and governing all things. No intercessor (can plead with Him) except after His leave (hath been obtained). This is Allah your Lord; Him therefore serve ye: will ye not receive admonition?
      4To Him will be your return- of all of you. The promise of Allah is true and sure. It is He Who beginneth the process of creation, and repeateth it, that He may reward with justice those who believe and work righteousness; but those who reject Him will have draughts of boiling fluids, and a penalty grievous, because they did reject Him.
      5It is He Who made the sun to be a shining glory and the moon to be a light (of beauty), and measured out stages for her; that ye might know the number of years and the count (of time). Nowise did Allah create this but in truth and righteousness. (Thus) doth He explain His Signs in detail, for those who understand.
      6Verily, in the alternation of the night and the day, and in all that Allah hath created, in the heavens and the earth, are signs for those who fear Him.
      7Those who rest not their hope on their meeting with Us, but are pleased and satisfied with the life of the present, and those who heed not Our Signs,-
      8Their abode is the Fire, because of the (evil) they earned.
      9Those who believe, and work righteousness,- their Lord will guide them because of their faith: beneath them will flow rivers in gardens of bliss.
      10(This will be) their cry therein: "Glory to Thee, O Allah." And "Peace" will be their greeting therein! and the close of their cry will be: "Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds!"
      11If Allah were to hasten for men the ill (they have earned) as they would fain hasten on the good,- then would their respite be settled at once. But We leave those who rest not their hope on their meeting with Us, in their trespasses, wandering in distraction to and fro.
      12When trouble toucheth a man, He crieth unto Us (in all postures)- lying down on his side, or sitting, or standing. But when We have solved his trouble, he passeth on his way as if he had never cried to Us for a trouble that touched him! thus do the deeds of transgressors seem fair in their eyes!
        سورة التوبة
      Sura #9 | Madina

      Remembers  me In Your Prays
      Jis qadar bhalai karsaktay ho karo..