LIST OF CHIEF PASTORS OF TPM

  • John Isaac
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009
      List of Chief Pastors from Pastor Paul founder of CPM / TPM/ NTC / UPC / NCPC

      Pastor Paul (Founder and Chief Pastor) 1923 - 1945
      Pastor Alwin R. de Alwis 1945 -1962

      Pastor Freddy Paul 1962 - 1973

      Pastor A .C. Thomas 1973 - 1976

      Pastor Jacob Ratnasingham 1976 - 1990

      Pastor V. G. Samuel 1990 - 1991Pastor H. Ernest Paul 1991 - 1994

      Pastor C .K. Lazarus 1994 - 1999

      Pastor P .M. Thomas 1999 - 2001

      Pastor T.U.Thomas 2001 - 2006
      Pastor F. Wilson Joseph 2006 - till date

      God Bless,
      John Isaac( ABY)
      5535 Linden Rose Lane
      SugarLand-Tx-77479
      (832) 526 4200

    • John Isaac
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009
        Dear Moderator of this site
        We are trying to send some pics and video clips of convention
        But Non text part of message is removing
        Please remove the block

        God Bless,
        John Isaac( ABY)
        5535 Linden Rose Lane
        SugarLand-Tx-77479
        (832) 526 4200

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 10, 2009
          Dear Bro in christ

          For the security reason we may have to block the attachment in the mails. Please upload pics to the below link

          god bless you

          Jacob