Help needed on Creativity Thinking

  • Naina Mehta
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2012
      Dear All,

      I have to conduct a 1 day program on creativity thinking.
      Can someone please suggest me some ideas/ games/ activities.

      reg
      Nayani
    • balasandilyan@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 25, 2012
        Dear sir

        Greetings

        Make all the participants to sit in a circle......start a line of story and let the participants continue the story taking it forward by saying one line each using their imagination. Let them at least 2 rounds. See the fun. Where n how the story travels...

        Second activity: make 4 teams
        Issue each team a chart paper, pair of scissors, 4 balloons, color pens, couple of cut pictures taken out of different magazines.
        Give each team 10 mts time and ask them to make whatever they want like a poster but something related to their company. You will be amazed to see a great work by each team. Let them make a presentation about their poster.

        Third activity:
        Give each participant a color paper ribbon. Make them to choose a partner. The partner among the two who has long hair will swing the ribbon n make dance movement and the other one to simply match and mirror the movement. Play a very melodious music...for them to dance.

        Fourth activity:
        All the four teams will compete with each other and make the longest river like line by using different properties that they possess in the hall (such as shirt trouser belt socks bag etc.) Pl check who makes the longest river....!

        All the best

        Dr Bala (from Chatisgarh) for the moment
        www.visionunlimited.in
        9840027810
        Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel