Appreciate Long-Distance EmployeesPaul White | Talent Management Two foundational facts shape today's work environment. First, we know that employeesharvinderjit_kaur
Read & React: What is Talent Managers' Role in a World of Automated HR?John Lipinski | Talent Management As billionaire entrepreneur Marc Andreessen once said,harvinderjit_kaur
5 Warning Signs You're Losing Your PeopleDobie Houson & Jim Diehl | Chief Learning Officer Leaders hope to create a work environment where people perform at aharvinderjit_kaur
Trainers Forum is the largest Trainers community in India with over 6000 members and growing!
To be the best-in-class and one of the finest communities for Trainers & HR Professionals in India and beyond!
To provide a platform for all Trainers, Educators and HR professionals from various industries and verticals to network, interact, share best practices, discuss and debate issues and concerns regarding Learning, Training & Development.
* Arun Vishwanath - Mumbai - 099201 40053 - email@example.com
- Industry Associations
- Jan 9, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.