Take a Walk in Your New Hire's ShoesEd Cohen | Chief Learning Officer When is the last time you were a new hire? For me, it was two weeks ago when I joinedharvinderjit_kaur
hi PFA --overcome exam stress *with best regards* *Bhanuprakash S*CNT - JCI *Management Skills TrainerHR & PR Consultant# imagine # innovate # inspire* bpad9
Jayprakash B.Zende, Consultant & Freelance Trainer2,Samarth Apts,4,Neelkamal Society,Karve Nagar,Pune-411 052.Ph.No. +91-20-25464582.Cell No.+919422000574jaiprakash47
Trainers Forum is the largest Trainers community in India with over 6000 members and growing!
To be the best-in-class and one of the finest communities for Trainers & HR Professionals in India and beyond!
To provide a platform for all Trainers, Educators and HR professionals from various industries and verticals to network, interact, share best practices, discuss and debate issues and concerns regarding Learning, Training & Development.
* Arun Vishwanath - Mumbai - 099201 40053 - email@example.com
- Industry Associations
- Jan 9, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.