Please acknowledge this mail.

  • JOHN MENSAH
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2010
      Good Day,

      Pardon me for not having the pleasure of knowing your mindset before making you this offer as it is utterly confidential and genuine by virtue of its nature. I write to solicit your assistance in a funds transfer deal involving US$3.5M.This fund has been stashed out of the excess profit made last year by my branch office of the International Commercial Bank which I am the Manager.

      I have already submitted an approved end of the year report for the year 2009 to my head office here in Accra-Ghana and they will never know of this excess. I have since then, placed this amount on a Non-Investment Account without a beneficiary. Upon your response, I will configure your name on our database as holder of the Non-Investment Account. I will then guide you on how to apply to my head office for the Account Closure/ bank-to-bank remittance of the funds to your designated bank account.

      If you concur with this proposal, I intend for you to retain 30% of the funds while 70% shall be for me. Kindly forward your response to:{jmensah.icb.gh@...}

      Best Regards,
      Mr. John Mensah